Capture charge information at the point of care quickly and easily. Never miss another charge again!
Charge capture is designed and used by practicing clinic-based and hospital-utilizing physicians on a daily basis.
Record and maintain a list of patients and their demographic information for use in billing.
Store pertinent locations where business is performed and at which services are billed. Hospitals, nursing homes, and clinics are some examples.
Document individual encounters by person, location, date, charge and diagnosis.
Store a database of both diagnosis and charge codes for use in billing encounters.
Utilize a system whereby encounters are organized into date and location to simulate a rounding experience making charge entry easy and intuitive.
Report the charges organized by person, location and date.
- fixed problem with Reporting crashing
- fixed problem when attempting to report using same From and To date
- separated Today rounding view by facility
- resized list view rows on iOS 8 to layout consistent with other versions
- altered saving while reporting in attempt to avert data loss by some users
- better error reporting during saves
- fixed problem with toolbar on encounter list view when rotating phone
- fixed problem with toolbar on encounter and rounds detail view when rotating phone
- fixed a bug on import of legacy data
- removed the secure encoding for the password entry of a pdf file in reporting; need to see to be sure of the password before the encryption is performed
- altered the reporting function to include all encounters in a date range more accurately
- completely rewritten for iOS 7+
- does its best to import data from the old versions of Charge Capture